About this article
This article covers connecting Prowlarr to Radarr within the QuickBox environment. This article assumes you have already installed Prowlarr. If you are unsure about what Prowlarr is, or if you are not sure it fits your needs, please refer to the Prowlarr Quick Reference article for links and more about what Prowlarr aims to achieve.
- Launch Prowlarr from your Dashboard by clicking on the link icon or via the App Menu on your main navigation.
- Once in Prowlarr, navigate to Settings > Apps
- Hit the big + button to create a new Application connection.
- Now select the Radarr option.
- Name will default as Radarr, so it’s best to keep it relevant and as it is.
- Sync Level is user’s choice and you have 2 options (again, this is purely preference, but for the purposes of this guide we’ll keep the default of Add and Remove Only):
- Add and Remove Only – When it is added or removed from Prowlarr, it will update Radarr as well.
- Full Sync – Will keep Radarr fully in sync. This means that changes made within Radarr will be overridden by Prowlarr on the next sync. This is due to utilizing Prowlarr to handle various tasks, rather than Radarr.
- In the Prowlarr Server field enter in
- In the Radarr Server field enter in
- ApiKey will be the key for Radarr as listed in either Radarr (Settings > General) or viewed on your QuickBox Dashboard.
- Test the connection and if all is well and the test returns as successful, you’re all set! Hit Save button to save.. you’re done!