Here at QuickBox we are dedicated to providing the best level of support to our Community for both Pro users and our Community users. As we get new features and build on the development of the platform, we have to expand our staff as well. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce that we are opening up a position within the Community Team!
You will become a Community Team Member responsible for ensuring that our Knowledge Base articles are written to strict timelines, as well as assisting in our Social Media presence (currently Twitter), writing up posts on both our Discord channel and here on the website.
Requirements for this new role;
- You should be able to write in good English
- You should be able to commit to at least 2-3 days a week to work with the Community Liaison Officer
- You must have Graphic Design skills (Using Photoshop/Illustrator for example) and can provide samples of work
- You must have a good sense of humour
- You should have a basic level of Technical Knowledge in Linux and/or the applications that can be installed on the QuickBox platform
- Good time-keeping skills as well
- Some video editing skills
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to contribute to the success of QuickBox and want to help make it even better. Your work will not go unnoticed by the Staff Members and others alike and you will have a high profile within the community as well.
We are so excited to be expanding the community team and we hope that you will consider applying for this role! If you are interested in applying, then please reach out to @jeells102 on the Discord channel for further information