This version has been released on Monday, October 18, 2021.
This version is considered a maintenance release.
Of course, with every release, there is more! So check out the changelog below for all the goods packaged into this release.
stay human! 💓
GENERAL & UI (new)
- Control toggle for allowing config editing from Dashboard
- This option can be turned on/off via Settings > User Settings
- Calibre: improved build to make better use of calibre-server for use with Readarr
- New entry on Service Control Panel for Calibre-Server.
- Reverse entry created for calibre-server to handle connections on port 443 with url_base
/username/calibre-server. Authenticate with user/password.
- Stabilized Library location to
/home/username/.config/calibre/library/to avoid resetting on
qb update calibre username
- Overseerr: updated overseerr brand image with new logo
- QBittorrent: bump version on install to stable
- BTSync: update provided key import as the one provided by resilio is not working
- Flood: remove node version checks on build (always build latest node/npm)
- Nextcloud: as nc doesn't support reading compressed innodb tables, we turn this off on the mysql.conf
- Ombi: utilize new
/Ombi-app/repo for release and version grabbing
- Overseerr: add override adjustments on location to updater for overseerr
- Requestrr: adjustments to base url ins settings.json on build
- Subsonic: utilize builtin login system and remove default browser auth on reverse during build
- Unpackerr: updated port insert to config on build
GENERAL & UI (fix)
- Addressed wildcard display to gmedia mount on rclone status row views
- Addressed email insertion on user creation when users are created via CLI
- Adjustment to hosts entry on install when selecting a custom hostname
- Language string adjustments on Spanish translation files
- Version reporting/updating on updates