QuickBox Pro Roadmap
what we're working on next and the direction that we're taking QuickBox in.
188.8.131.5253on Thursday, December 1, 2022
Currently in development
Viewing issues as well as feature requests does not require an account.
You will need to create an account on our Lab in order to post both Issues as well as Feature Requests.
You can register an account here if you do not already have one.
We look forward to your reports as well as your ideas and suggestions for ongoing developments to the QuickBox Pro software!
Latest release changes
translations (1 change)
- CLI translation strings added/updated per sonarr v4
enhancements (10 changes)
- enh(sonarr): add sanity check on v4 update option (can not update v3 to v4)
- enh(vpn): ensure set firewall rules are removed on uninstall
- enh(sonarr): updated qb help sonarr output display per v4 options
- enh(plex): issue additional checks on nginx file removal during uninstall
- enh(sonarr): stage v4.lock on v4 beta builds – version check and release
- enh(sw update checker): improved sonarr version checking on array
- enh(sonarr): conditions set for v4-4k and standard v4 install
- enh(sonarr): remove forced nginx auth – sonarr v4 now enforces login creation
- enh(sonarr): set hidden v4 option to build (exp. – requires fresh sonarr install)
- enh(qbpermmon): add tautulli config.ini to permissions scope
fixes (4 changes)
- fix(vpn): openvpn/easy-rsa build updated per new requirements
- fix(sonarr): check branch tag in config.xml before posting update – if branch changed in sonarr UI
- fix(UI): set proper api key message if not yet generated on sonarr array
- fix(rclone): set extras after mount and service start – avoid blank mount display
features (2 changes)
- feat(sonarr v4): include sonarr v4 to dashboard install/reinstall/update management panel
- feat(sw update checker): auto check for sonarr v4 builds added