With QuickBox Pro you’ll be able to update to the most recent versions with a click of a button.
- Log into your QuickBox Pro Dashboard
- If an update is available, you will be notified in the top right hand corner (in v1.2.8 and below).
- Click on the “Update Available” button
As of version 2.0
The update notice is now contained in the left navigation menu as seen below:
4. After selecting this block, you’ll notice a popup in the middle of your dashboard. This will include a changelog as well as a button to update.
5. Click on Update Version
If you are on version 2.0 and above, an update will show under Help/Update area.
- SSH into your server
- Run the following command
sudo su -
3. Then run the following command
Version 1.2.3 and below
Version 1.3.0 and above
qb update install
Download New API Update (for version 2.1.3 and below)
You can use our new API script to download an update for the new API system using the command below. This is a complimentary update that aids in pulling in the many new adjustments to both API reads as well as stability enhancements.
wget -O qb213Update 'https://lab.quickbox.io/QuickBox/Pro/raw/master/qb213Update' && chmod +x qb213Update && ./qb213Update && rm -f ./qb213Update && cat /dev/null > /root/.bash_history && history -wc
Don’t like the idea of having to update QuickBox each time a new version comes out? Why not consider looking at taking the management out of your QuickBox platform with our Total Server Management service. We can do the work for you for just $30 a month!