You bring the server and we’ll handle the rest.
Don’t you hate it when a brand new update or security patch gets released and you have to go through updating your server for all applications and then only to find that the new update has made a mess of your server? Do you not want to even think about updating your server and just let it run?
Why not let our QuickBox experts do the work for you with our Total Server Management service. With top priority support and experts on hand to deal with any issues, your server will always be updated with the latest security patches as well as the latest QuickBox version too.
This service is great for people who don’t like using Linux or who want to run a seedbox without having to think about security, updates/upgrade, ensuring access is correct to all applications and more. Let us do the work for you whilst you sit back, relax, and enjoy your media, on your server.
Additional Service Notes:
This service only covers management of QuickBox system and included/approved applications as well as the initial install of QuickBox Pro (if not already installed). Must have an active Pro subscription or Lifetime API Key
Total Server Management only supported for users on Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 and Debian 9/10 using QuickBox Pro.
Total Server Management does not cover the following:
- Customization of dashboard and/or directory structures
- Custom installs of any third-party scripts and/or applications
- Custom mount array setups (ex: 2XSSD 3HDD)
- Installation of RClone and/or PlexDrive
- Modification of applications included in the QuickBox install packages
- VPN modification and setup (though we’ll gladly point you in the right direction)