Finding the Application Port
- Log into your QuickBox Dashboard
- On the left hand side, choose “Apps Dashboard“
3. Then find qBittorrent in your list of installed Applications and make a note of the App Port . You’ll need it when configuring the CouchPotato
4. DO NOT Log out of the Dashboard as you will need some additional information from here
- Log into your CouchPotato Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click on Settings along the bottom
3. From there, click on the Downloaders menu
4. Tick the box to “Enable” qBittorrent in this configuration
5. In “Host” type in http://localhost:<PORT>/ as per the image below. Replace <PORT> by the Port number you noted previously
6. Then you will need to enter the Username and Password you use for connecting to the QuickBox Dashboard
7. Optional: Choose a Torrent Label. When you choose a Torrent Label, Every torrent added by CouchPotato will appears with this label on qBittorrent
8. Now, you should have something like that
8. Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test qBittorrent“
9. If successful, you will receive this message.
10. That’s all, now you can use CouchPotato with qBittorrent . Enjoy !