Finding the Application Port
- Log into your QuickBox Dashboard
- On the left hand side, choose “Apps Dashboard“
3. Then find DelugeD in your list of installed Applications and make a note of the App Port . You’ll need it when configuring the CouchPotato
Setting up CouchPotato
- Log into your CouchPotato Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click on Settings along the bottom
3. From there, click on the Downloaders menu
4. Tick the box to “Enable” Deluge in this configuration
5. In “Host” type in http://localhost:<PORT>/ as per the image below. Replace <PORT> by the Port number you noted previously
6. Then you will need to enter the Username and Password you use for connecting to the QuickBox Dashboard
7. Now, you should have something like that
8. Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test Deluge“
9. If successful, you will receive this message in the top right hand corner.
Optional : Configure a Download Path and setting a label
When you choose a Download path, every torrent added by CouchPotato will be download by Deluge to this directory. You only need to click on the Directory field. It will open a popup for selecting your desired directory. When you found it. Just clic on the save button.
Setting a label
Setting a label is the most complicated part for fully setting up Deluge with CouchPotato. You need to enable the label plugin in your Deluge web client.
- Open a new tab and go on your Deluge client and clic on Preferences
2. Click on the plugin tab and tick the box to enable the label plugin.
3. Click on Ok and go back to CouchPotato
4. Set up your label
5. If you have set up a download path and a label, your setup should now look like the image below.
6. Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test Deluge“
7. If successful, you will receive this message
8. That’s all, now you can use CouchPotato with Deluge . Enjoy !