We'll pull the levers and flip the switches !
Do you struggle with the command line interface? Do you hate it when you’re trying to install a new system and it doesn’t go exactly to plan? Why not take the hassle out of it with our Guru Installation service.
Our authorized Guru installers will remote onto your server and install QuickBox for you to take away the pain of you doing it yourself. Our experts work with QuickBox every single day and have an in-depth knowledge of how it works, and how to get around common issues that arises.
Orders are acknowledged within 48 hours and the setup itself only takes a few hours. Our Gurus are here to help you get started on your journey with QuickBox and take the pain out of setting up your system.
In addition, our Gurus will also secure your server to help prevent unauthorized access to your server as well to prevent security breaches and more. This service is fantastic for those who don’t know Linux, or don’t have the time to spend hours troubleshooting and reviewing guides to set up their brand new seedbox.
Service Level Agreement.
- Please keep in mind that Guru Installs only cover the initial install of QuickBox. A verified Guru will install your QuickBox application and ensure that the defaults are working properly.
- Guru installs are only supported for users on Debian 10/11 with an active QuickBox Pro Subscription or Lifetime API Key.
- A publicly accessible IP is required. Guru installs will not be performed on local installs without an IP that is forwarded and can be accessed publicly. Guru installs will not be performed over screen share/control software.
- Customization of dashboard and/or directory structures
- Custom installs of any third-party scripts
- Custom mount array setups (ex: 2XSSD 3HDD)
- Installation of RClone and/or PlexDrive
- Modification of applications included in the QuickBox install packages
- VPN modification and setup (though we’ll gladly point you in the right direction)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.