If you don’t want to keep updating Tautulli manually each time a new update gets released, then you can quickly and easily turn on Automatic Updates. Just follow the steps below.
- Log into Tautulli
- Click on the Settings Cog-wheel icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, or hover your mouse over the icon and choose Settings
3. On the left hand side, choose General
4. Scroll down on the page until you see the checkbox to enable Automatic Updates
5. Tick this box and then press Save
6. Once you click on Save, there will be a success message in the lower right hand corner of the screen.