If you wish to see a list of all of the user sessions within QuickBox Pro on your server, then follow the steps below in how to do this.
- Log into your Dashboard
- Under Admin Links, click on QuickBox System Dashboard
3. On the right hand side, click on the User Management icon.
4. Then click on User Admin
5. Then click on the User Sessions tab
6. Now you can see a list of all of the current user sessions, including Guests.
How to Stop/Kill/Delete/Remove a User Session
- Click on the tick box on the left hand side of the screen next to the user session you wish to remove.
2. At the bottom, click on the Delete Selected button.
3. The page will refresh with that user session remove.
You can also kill all user sessions by clicking on the Kill All User Sessions button too.