Sonarr v2 & Radarr
Using the steps below, you can successfully connect ruTorrent with Sonarr/Radarr really quickly and simply.
- Log into either Sonarr or Radarr
- Click on Settings along the top
3. Click on “Download Client“
4. Click on the big Plus icon
5. Find and choose “rTorrent“
6. Enter in a name of the download client. We suggest just “ruTorrent“
7. Leave the “Host” as “Localhost”
8. Set your Port to 443
9. Your “URL Path” should be your Username such as
10. Change “Use SSL” to Yes
11. Enter in your QuickBox Username and Password
12. Make any other changes that you wish (the rest are optional)
Your settings should look like this
13. Scroll down and click Save
As of Sonarr version 3 there is a new setting that must be set in order for proper connections between Sonarr and ruTorrent. Go to Settings > General within Sonarr.
Once on the General Settings page, select the dropdown in the Security section for the field labeled Certificate Validation and select Disabled.
After you have made this adjustment, save your changes and you should now be able to setup a positive connection between Sonarr v3 and ruTorrent using the same settings as shown above for Radarr & Sonarr v2