- Log into your Ombi Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click on Settings along the top
3. From there, click on the TV dropdown menu and choose Sonarr
4. Tick the box to “Enable” Sonarr in this configuration
5. In “Hostname or IP” type in localhost as per the image below
6. Then you will need the port that Sonarr runs on. You can get this from your QuickBox Dashboard
Finding the Application Port
- Log into your QuickBox Dashboard
- On the left hand side, choose “Apps Dashboard“
3. Then find Sonarr in your list of installed Applications and make a note of the App Port and type this into Ombi
4. DO NOT Log out of the Dashboard as you will need some additional information from here
7. Then you will need to enter in the API Key which can also be found in the Apps Dashboard
8. Then you will need to type in the Base URL which by default is /<username>/sonarr however you will need to check this within your Sonarr application itself.
Finding out your Base URL
- Log into Sonarr
- Click on Settings at the top
3. Then click on the General tab
4. Then copy the exact URL Base into Ombi. You can also get your Port Number from here as well
9. Then Press the “Load Qualities” to pull through your Profiles you have set up in Sonarr. Choose the default Profile you want
If you have any Anime profiles setup, then you can also define the profile here.
10. Press the “Load Folders” button to pull through your Root Folder/s. Choose the one you want.
11. Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test Connectivity“
12. If successful, you will receive this message in the top right hand corner.
13. Now just click on Submit to save your work. Ensure you get the following message in the top right hand corner