Whilst we would be sad to see you leave QuickBox, we do understand a choice to cancel your QuickBox subscription. Cancelling your subscription will cancel the recurring payment made to QuickBox.
You will still have access to any updates or similar until the end of your subscription period. However, once your subscription has been cancelled, you will not be able to do the following with your QuickBox Pro software;
- Run any
qbcommands through the command line prompt
- Update QuickBox Pro to the latest version
- Disable/Enable any applications via the dashboard
- Add/Remove any users
- Add/Remove any applications
- Plus much more.
When cancelling your subscription, it is advisable to also uninstall the QuickBox dashboard.
Cancelling your Subscription
- Log into your QuickBox account on the website
- In the top right hand corner, click on “My Account”
- On the right hand side, click on “My Subscription”
- You will then see a list of your subscriptions. You will need to click on the View button
- You will then see the details of your subscription. Under the “Actions” section you will see the “Cancel” press this button and it will cancel your subscription.