If you are migrating to a new server, you can quickly and easily move your API key to that new server by following these steps.
- SSH Into your Server
- Run the following command
sudo su -
- Then type the following command to remove your API key
- QuickBox Pro v3
qb manage api
- QuickBox Pro v2
- This will then initiate a prompt showing your current API key, status, as well as an option to remove the key from this server.
Remove API Key from Website
You now also remove an API key access via the website. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Ensure you have logged into the QuickBox website
- Click on the top menu item “COMMUNITY“
- Then click on “API Keys” or click on this link
- You will then see a list of your active API keys and which IP address it is bound too. You can then just click on the Deactivate button like below.
Now you can install QuickBox Pro on your new server with your API key.