Become A Team Member!
~ Application for Support Staff ~
Thank you for considering joining our Support Staff!
Please review the information provided below. The terms and Conditions set forth for Support Staff is a strict guideline for the expectations that QuickBox.IO has set forth. These conditions are not implemented as a means to intimidate, yet they are to encourage growth and to provide the level of quality from our Support Staff that our members expect. Please note that by submitting the below application, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth by QuickBox.IO.
Support Staff Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are to be set forth as an AGREEMENT, between QuickBox.IO [defined by upper management, system administrators, and owner]; and all Support Staff personnel.
WHEREAS QuickBox.IO desires to obtain the benefit of the services of the Support Staff member, and the Support Staff member desires to render such services on the terms and conditions set forth. IN CONSIDERATION of the promises and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- Terms of Role Fulfillment
- The rendering of services from the Support Staff member shall commence upon the successful application of said member and will continue for an indefinite term until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
- Probation Period
- The parties agree that the initial one (1) month period of this agreement is “probationary” in the
1) QuickBox.IO shall have an opportunity to assess the performance, attitude, skills, other role-related attributes and the characteristics of the Support Staff member.
2) The Support Staff member shall have an opportunity to learn about both QuickBox.IO and the duties required of them.
Either party may terminate the relationship at any during the initial one month period without advanced notice or justifiable reason, in which case there will be no continuing obligations of the parties to each other. If the Support Staff member has not been available to render services for the full probationary period the length of probation may be extended at the discretion of QuickBox.IO.
During the one month period, the Support Staff member will retain the role of “Sidekick”. Upon the successful assessment of the Support Staff member, they will advance to the role of “Support Staff”.
- The parties agree that the initial one (1) month period of this agreement is “probationary” in the following respects:
- In consideration of the services to be provided, the Support Staff member shall be fully compensated in the form of a free monthly subscription for the QuickBox Pro Software. This API key will have two (2) possible activations and may be used for both testing installs and for personal use. Compensation will be granted dependent on the outcome of the one-month probationary review and will last as long as the Support Staff member fulfills the requirements of their role.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- The Support Staff member shall, at all times, perform the duties and responsibilities, which are set out $here, required of their role to the best of their abilities. These duties and responsibilities may be amended at any point at the sole discretion of QuickBox.IO. Furthermore, the Support Staff member shall comply with all QuickBox.IO policies, procedures, rules and regulations, both written and oral, as are announced from time to time. It is understood that the Support Staff member’s assignment, duties, responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by QuickBox.IO in its sole discretion without causing termination of this agreement.
- Support Staff members are able to complete their assigned duties and tasks at any time. Support Staff
members are able to work at any location deemed suitable and are not required to work in an office
As a member of the Support Staff, it is their responsibility to assign hours to provide services to QuickBox.IO that suit their schedule. QuickBox.IO is not responsible for a Support Staff member’s level of commitment, tactfulness, or willingness; though we do encourage and motivate! It should be understood, that although arrangements are flexible, holding a position on the Support Staff team is dependent on the fulfillment of the Support Staff member’s duties and responsibilities.
Should there be an extended leave of absence (defined by a period of 2 weeks or greater), the Support Staff member agrees to inform QuickBox.IO by leaving a notice in proper staff channels.
- Support Staff members are able to complete their assigned duties and tasks at any time. Support Staff members are able to work at any location deemed suitable and are not required to work in an office environment.
- Support Staff members may advance to further roles within QuickBox.IO. A Support Staff member may be eligible for advancement based on how they conduct their duties and responsibilities. Advancement in a Support Staff member’s position is ultimately at the discretion of QuickBox.IO
- The Support Staff members position is “at will.” This is defined as permitting either party to terminate the Agreement for any reason with or without cause. The Support Staff member may terminate this agreement and their position by giving at least seven (7) days notice to QuickBox.IO. The Support Staff member agrees to forfeit the use of any assigned QuickBox.IO resources including any compensation given for services previously rendered upon termination.
- The Support Staff member acknowledges that, in the course of performing and fulfilling their duties, they may have access to and be entrusted with confidential information concerning QuickBox.IO. Accordingly, the Support Staff member agrees that they will not, during and after the continuance of this agreement, disclose any such confidential information to any person, firm or corporation.
- Non-Competition Covenant
- It is agreed that, following the termination of the Support Staff members position with QuickBox.IO or during their time spent as a member of the Support Staff, that the Support Staff member shall not hire or attempt to hire any current Support Staff members of QuickBox.IO. It is further acknowledged and agreed that following termination of the Support Staff member’s position with QuickBox.IO the Support Staff member shall not solicit business from current clients or clients who have retained QuickBox.IO in the three (3) month period immediately preceding the Support Staff member’s termination.
- Severability of Agreement
- Each paragraph of this agreement shall be and remain separate from and independent of and severable from all and any other paragraphs herein except where otherwise indicated by the context of the agreement. The decision or declaration that one or more of the paragraphs are null and void shall have no effect on the remaining paragraphs of this agreement.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, superseding in all respects any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings pertaining to the approval of the Support Staff member’s position by QuickBox.IO. The Support Staff member shall be informed of any amendment or modification of this agreement. The submission of the Support Staff Application is consent that both parties agree to the designated conditions set herein.
Why Join the QuickBox.IO Team?
QuickBox.IO is a small team devoted to the forward momentum of services and deliverables offered through QuickBox.IO. Our team members are a friendly, passionate, and diverse group of people from all over the world. In joining the QuickBox.IO team, you have a front row seat to the happenings here at QuickBox.IO. Improving your skills with Linux and increasing your knowledge of the applications provided within the QuickBox Pro lineup are not only beneficial, but are an exciting experience in facing challenges and working together to find solutions.
We are incredibly flexible with our team members and give every opportunity to advance in the roles established here at QuickBox.IO. Confronting an issue during support is made easier as we all work together to help solve quandaries; if you can’t figure something out, you have the team at your back!
We hold weekly team meetings within private channels to discuss future roadmaps for development, decisions focused on improving our website services and deliverables, as well as expressing concerns for any number of things here at QuickBox.IO. We value our team, their ideas, service, skillsets, opinions, and personal knowledge. In this regard, we often discuss and make decisions together on what everyone thinks is best approach for any number of things here at QuickBox.IO
In short; we’re awesome!