DPKG Lock is when a package manager is running a process, and you’re trying to use the package manager to do something else. This can use this common issue when using QuickBox. It is quite common, yet an easy thing to resolve. Follow the steps in the documentation below on how to resolve this.
- SSH into your server
- Run the following command
sudo su -
3. Once you have then ran that command, then run the following
qb fix dpkg
After that, just restart your server and you should be good to go.
Note; this does not always work so you may have to SSH into your server.
- Log into your Dashboard
- Click on Help/Support on the left hand side
- Then click Troubleshooting
4. Under Server Troubleshooting find “Fix dpkg frontend locks” and then click on Execute
5. Wait until Page refreshes and then try your command again.