If you wish to use the Ombi app, you must first prepare Ombi to work with the mobile application. You can use the guide below to set this up. You must first set up Ombi in order to set up the Ombi app. For more information on this, please check out our guides here.
- Log into Ombi
- Click on Settings
3. Then click on Configuration and then Customization
4. You will then need to enter in the Application Name. We’ve just gone with Ombi
5. You will then need to enter in the Application URL of where Ombi is installed
6. Once you have entered in these details, click on the Submit button. You’ll know when it has saved as you’ll see a successful message in the top right hand corner.
Note: the next steps will feature screenshots from iOS, however, the steps will be the same for Android devices as well.
8. On your device, navigate to your Ombi URL.
9. Then click on the Mobile Menu button (3 lines in the top right hand corner)
10. Then click on “Open Mobile App”
11. You might get a prompt to “Open in App”. If you do, then press the Open button
12. Then the Ombi app will open and allow you to search for content in either Movies or TV Shows.