About this article
Deluge as a torrent client is a global application within the QuickBox Pro environment. This means that once installed by the system admin, it will be available for all users; existing and those created after install.
Install Deluge from the Dashboard
- Login to your Dashboard at
- Navigate to your Apps Dashboard and click on the Application Management tab.
- Click on the Install button dropdown for Deluge ().
- Select Install Deluge v2
- You’re done! Once the install completes the page will reload with the relevant entries on your Dashboard.
Install Deluge from CLI
- Login to your server via ssh.
- Once logged into your server type
sudo su -or
sudo -ifollowed by hitting enter on your keyboard. This properly elevates your bash environment for running
- Once your bash is elevated you can now type
qb install deluge 2
2is the version to be installed.
- No username is required as Deluge is a global application and will install for all existing users as well as any new users created after it’s install.
- You’re done! On completion the relevant information for ports and access link will be posted.