Currently in QuickBox, there are two methods of updating Sonarr to the latest version. You can follow the steps below to update Sonarr manually.
You can also turn off automatic updates for Sonarr/Radarr using this article here.
- First SSH into your server
- Then type the following command
sudo apt update && sudo apt install -f --only-upgrade nzbdrone
3. This will then download the latest update and install it as well
- Log into Sonarr then click on System at the top
2. Then click on Updates
3. If there is an update to be installed, you can click on the blue “Install Latest” button and it will update Sonarr for you.