Back in version 2.1.0 of QuickBox Pro, we introduced version 3 of Sonarr which comes with a lot of fantastic new features and a brand new UI as well.
You might be interested in using the new version of Sonarr but you may still have version 2 installed. In this guide, we’ll show you how to update really easily and quickly as well.
How to Update Sonarr
- Log into Sonarr and click on the System logo
2. Then click on the Backup Tab
3. Then click on the Backup button
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TO VERSION 3 WITHOUT HAVING A BACKUP DONE FIRST
4. Now SSH into your server
5. Now run the following command
sudo su -
6. Now that your permissions have been elevated correctly, now type in this command
qb update sonarr + or 2 or 3 <username>
Using + will update from version 2 to 3
Using 2 will update version 2 to newest build
Using 3 will update version 3 to newest build
Where you see <username> please enter in your server’s username
7. Now wait for the installation to finish
8. Once the installation has finished, you can visit Sonarr again and see version 3 installed.