In this guide, we will go through how to install ZNC on QuickBox.
- SSH into your server.
- Then run the following command
sudo su -
3. Then run the following command
qb install znc <your username here>
4. Now we are configuring our ZNC installation. Pick a port you want to use. For example; 6969
5. If you want to listen for SSL connections to your ZNC server type “yes” or “no”
6. To listen using both IPv4/IPv6 connections, type yes
7. Admin user settings. Choose your admin username you wish to use as well as password.
8. The nickname of the admin account/znc account you are creating, by default it match’s the Username. Alternate nick, Ident should just be left as default so hit ENTER through them, Change if you want.
9. Real name as it says is optional as well as is bind host.
10. Network setup. This is where ZNC will connect to an IRC Network. Enter the network information as requested and shown below. You can edit this later via Web admin.
11. Your new ZNC user will connect to the network you added and connect automatically.
13. Connect to the ZNC web interface at the link it gives you at the end of setup ( https://SERVERIP/znc ) by default