When you install SickGear a API key is not generated automatically for you. You can use the steps below to generate that API key.
- Log into SickGear
- Hover your mouse over the cog-wheel icon and choose General
3. Then choose the Interface tab
4. Scroll down until you see “Web Interface” section
5. Tick the box that says API enable
6. Click on the Generate button to generate a key
7. Then copy that Key into a save space and use it for your 3rd party integrations.
8. Then press “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen