In QuickBox, you are able to add Custom Menu Links to the Navigation Panel. In order to do this, you must be comfortable with HTML coding and editing web files.
- Connect to your Server via SSH, X2G0 or noVNC
- Navigate to /srv/quickbox/custom/
- In version 1.3.0 and above, you will see a file already created called custom.menu.php – This file will then be included in the bottom of the Navigation Panel.
- If you are using version 1.2.3 and below, you will need to manually create the custom.menu.php file
- Edit that file
- At the bottom of the file, by default we have added a Donate button. You can add your custom menu links after this using the following sample code;
<strong><li><a class="grayscale" href="URL HERE" target="_blank"><img src="LOGO HERE" class="brand-ico"> <span>LINK TITLE HERE</span></a></li></strong>
So if we wanted to link to the QuickBox Plaza;
<strong><li><a class="grayscale" href="https://quickbox.io" target="_blank"><img src="img/brands/quickbox.png" class="brand-ico"> <span>QuickBox Plaza</span></a></li></strong>
Your new Custom Link would then look like this;
There is no limit as to how many links you can add to your navigation panel.