Once you had got RClone installed, you’ll want to setup Plex to look at files and directories on your server. In addition, for configuring plex with rclone you’ll need to make some changes to Plex to prevent API bans and help with performance. This is essential especially for scanning your libraries.
1. Go to https://app.plex.tv/desktop
2. Click on the Settings Icon along the top
3. Then on the left hand side, under your server, click on Scheduled Tasks
4. Uncheck the “Perform extensive media analysis during maintenance” task
5. Then hit Save Changes at the bottom.
6. Then on the left hand side, under your server, click on Library Tasks
7. Select Never in the “Generate intro video markers” task
8. Then hit Save Changes at the bottom.
Extensive media analysis
Generate Intro video markers
When adding libraries to your Plex Server, you will be able to find the folder structure. You will need to choose the following directories in order for RClone to work correctly with Plex;
- TV Shows:
These directories are like any other folders or directories you have on your QuickBox Pro server. If you wish to change the name of these folders, then you can do so either via FTP or through the command line interface.