Currently in QuickBox, there are two methods of updating Radarr to the latest version. You can follow the steps below to update Sonarr manually.
You can also turn off automatic updates for Radarr using this article here.
- First SSH into your server
- Then type the following command (for updating v3 of Radarr)
qb update radarr 3 USERNAME
- This will then download the latest update and install it as well
- Log into Radarr then click on System in the left main navigation menu.
- Next, click on Updates
- If there is an update to be installed, you can click on the blue “Install Latest” button and it will update Radarr for you.