About this article
This article covers the installation of Bazarr within the QuickBox environment. If you are unsure about what Bazarr is, or if you are not sure it fits your needs, please refer to the Bazarr Quick Reference article for links and more about what Bazarr aims to achieve.
Install Bazarr from the Dashboard
- Login to your Dashboard at
- Navigate to your Apps Dashboard and click on the Application Management tab.
- Click on the Install button for Bazarr.
- You’re done! Once the install completes the page will reload with the relevant entries on your Dashboard.
Install Bazarr from CLI
- Login to your server via ssh.
- Once logged into your server type
sudo su -or
sudo -ifollowed by hitting enter on your keyboard. This properly elevates your bash environment for running
- Once your bash is elevated you can now type
qb install bazarr USERNAME(where USERNAME is your actual username within your QuickBox install).
- You’re done! On completion the relevant information for ports and access link will be posted.
After installing Bazarr
It is advised as best practice to set up the built-in Authentication within any applications that offer them. As a courtesy, the QuickBox install will stage standard browser based authentication until this is done, once an applications provided Authentication is setup the provided browser authentication by QuickBox can be easily disabled.
Set up Authentication
- Login to your Bazarr install and navigate to Settings > General (it will load the settings as a default on first entry).
- In the Security section select from the Authentication dropdown Form.
- Enter your desired username and password (these details do not have to be the same as your QuickBox credentials, however, best practice is to at least make the password different)
- Hit the Save icon in the top left to save.