About this article
This article covers setting up a connection between Bazarr and Sonarr within the QuickBox environment. This article assumes you have already installed Bazarr. If you are unsure about what Bazarr is, or if you are not sure it fits your needs, please refer to the Bazarr Quick Reference article for links and more about what Bazarr aims to achieve.
Creating and enabling a Sonarr connection
- Launch Bazarr from your Dashboard by clicking on the link icon or via the App Menu on your main navigation.
- Once in Bazarr, navigate to Settings > Sonarr.
- In the Address field enter
- In the Port field enter
443. Or if you prefer, the port listed for Sonarr on your Dashboard.
- In the Base URL field enter
- In the API Key field enter the API Key listed on your Dashboard for Sonarr.
- If you are using SSL for connections between Bazarr and Sonarr (port 443) then check the box for SSL.
- Check that the connection is successful by clicking the Test button. If the test is successful, it will return the Version of Sonarr installed. (ex: Version: 126.96.36.1996)
- Hit the Save icon in the top left to save.