About this article
This article covers the installation of AutoDL-iRSSi within the QuickBox environment. If you are unsure about what AutoDL-iRSSi is, or if you are not sure it fits your needs, please refer to the AutoDL-iRSSi Quick Reference article for links and more about what AutoDL-iRSSi aims to achieve.
Install AutoDL-iRSSi from the Dashboard
- Login to your Dashboard at
- Navigate to your Apps Dashboard and click on the Application Management tab.
- Click on the Install button for AutoDL-iRSSi.
- You’re done! Once the install completes the page will reload with the relevant entries on your Dashboard.
Install AutoDL-iRSSi from CLI
- Login to your server via ssh.
- Once logged into your server type
sudo su -or
sudo -ifollowed by hitting enter on your keyboard. This properly elevates your bash environment for running
- Once your bash is elevated you can now type
qb install autodl.
- You’re done! On completion the relevant information for ports and access link will be posted.