noVNC is a web based VNC program that allows you to connect to the desktop of your QuickBox Pro server. You can use any device as long as you have an internet browser, and an internet connection. In this simple guide, we’ll go through how to install noVNC and use it.
You can install noVNC from the command line very easily. Just follow the steps below.
- SSH into your server
- Then run the following command
sudo su -
3. From there, you can then use the command below
qb install novnc USERNAME
You will need to replace
username with your actual QuickBox username.
4. Once it has finished, you will be able to access noVNC from
- Log into your Dashboard
- Click on Apps Dashboard
3. Then click on the Application Management tab
4. Search for noVNC and then click the Install button
5. Wait for the installation and then copy and paste the link provided.
When you open up noVNC in your browser, you will be greeted with a welcome screen with a connect button. You will need to click on that connect button.
Then you will be prompted for your password. This is your QuickBox Pro server password.
Then you will be prompted for your dashboard. Now you can navigate it just like your normal desktop