Now that you have successfully installed QuickBox Pro on your server, you may wish to use a FTP program to access files on your server. You can use this guide below to do so.
Download an FTP client
- Download an FTP client. There are many different ones out there for different operating systems but below are just a few you can choose from.
Enter Server Details and Connect
- You’ll then be required to enter in your host details. These are the details of your server.
- Hostname/IP Address: The IP Address of your server
- Username: The username you created when setting up QuickBox
- Password: The password you created when setting up QuickBox
- Ports: These are the ports by default. You cannot use port 21 as it is locked during the installation of QuickBox.
5757with explicit TLS/SSL encryption for standard users &…
4747for SFTP can be accessed by root and sudo/Admin users
Once you have entered in those details, you will then be able to navigate the file system on your QuickBox server.