Unleash the power of automation with rclone cache mount + filebot. Automate your server with unlimited streaming capabilities utilizing Plex.
$40 for rclone automation also will include Sonarr and Radarr configure and setup for auto downloads
things needed to do perform this service are as follows:
- a google cloud account I will need login to make a rclone config
- plex login for setting up the plex to best suit the cloud
- a server running 200mbps + is recommended for best results
- plex setup is included in this purchase
If you already have stuff on your server that you want uploaded dont worry I got you covered I will run a manual upload of all local content so that you will have it on the cloud as who wants to redo things right?
What does this setup include?
- First I start by making sure I have all the information needed to do the job.
- Second I will install all the software needed to run the setup which includes Plex, Union, Rclone, Filebot.
- Third I will go through and configure everything to run smoothly and reliably. using systemd and rtorrent to run the programs.
How does this work?
Well first of you have a torrent you add it to the torrent client in this case it is rutorrent, you can add it manually or use the apps to have them added automatically based on what you have it look for.
Ok so you have a torrent downloading now what? well you wait then once it’s finished filebot will kick into action upon torrent completion, it will extract if archived and will then make a hardlink and rename said hardlink to pre defined format so that things are all nice. using labels like
anime/movies/shows/tv/music will help better sort things and put them in the right place the only one that is required is anime as it will end up in tv unless told otherwise. ok so now we have a local renamed hardlink now what? well first off we keep it local for 3 days so that 1 apps can scan it faster, users can play file faster, after 3 days the file is uploaded to your cloud using rclone.
So now we have files on the cloud how does that work?
We use these files by having a Unionfs mount that is a combination of local/rclone cache/rclone in that order. so everything is in a nice location for the user to use