You can assign users to different groups with QuickBox Pro. This will allow them to access certain applications.
- Select User Groups from the Navigation Pane.
2. After selecting User Groups you’ll be able to modify each group and the users that are assigned to them.
3. Simply click the edit button on the group you’d like to modify.
4. This will launch a popup in the middle of your dashboard.
5. Select your user from the Add User input and select Submit Changes.
6. If you’d like to remove a user from a group, simply click the X next to their username.
7. You’ll notice an additional confirmation popup, simply hit OK and the user will be removed from the group.