Do you have an idea for the QuickBox platform? Do you want to suggest an improvement in how the platform runs or similar? Then you can submit an enhancement request that goes directly to our development team by using the steps below.
- Go to our QuickBox Pro GitLab Page
- Log into your Account (or Create one if needed)
- Then when you are on the Issues page, click on the green New button in the top right hand corner
- Click on Choose Template
- Then choose “Application Feature Request”
- Fill in the form and press “Submit Issue”
Once you have submitted your idea, it will be added to our enhancement requests board in which the developers will then review against the Road map for the platform. If we receive the idea lots of times, or it has been considered as a vital new feature, then it will be included in a future release.
We cannot commit to including all ideas posted and will not be able to respond to each and every idea as well, however, we love getting feedback from our users and so we encourage all of our Pro users to submit ideas on improving the platform.