If you wish to delete/remove inactive users that haven’t logged in within the past 30 days on QuickBox Pro, then follow the steps below in how to do this.
- Log into your Dashboard
- Under Admin Links, click on QuickBox System Dashboard
3. On the right hand side, click on the User Management icon.
4. Then click on User Admin
5. Then click on User Actions
6. Then click on Delete Inactive Users
7. You should then receive a popup message asking you if you’re sure to proceed. Click on Ok.
8. The page will refresh and the inactive users for more than 30 days will be removed from your table of current users.