When looking at your Dashboard, and specifically looking at your Disk Space that is being used, sometimes QuickBox doesn’t pick up the correct directories as to where your content is being stored, and therefore when looking at your dashboard, it can appear that you’ve ran out of space, when in reality you haven’t.
Checking in ssh we can run
df -h and see the amount of space we should have, which in this example is supposed to be around 185GB.
This is more than likely due to the nature of QuickBox. As a default QuickBox will read data from the
/ root partition. This can be resolved by telling QuickBox which mount to observe.
This issue can be easily resolved by following the steps below;
- Log into your Dashboard
- Then click on General Settings
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the section for Disk Mount
- Update the pathway to what your Disk Mount is actually
- Then click Submit Changes
- Now check your Dashboard diskspace to verify.