When looking at your Dashboard, and specifically looking at your Disk Space that is being used, sometimes QuickBox doesn’t pick up the correct directories as to where your content is being stored, and therefore when looking at your dashboard, it can appear that you’ve ran out of space, when in reality you haven’t.
This issue can be easily resolved by following the steps below;
- Log into your Dashboard
- Then click on General Settings
3. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the section for Disk Mount
4. Update the pathway to what your Disk Mount is actually
5. Then click Submit Changes
6. Now check your Dashboard.