- Log into your CouchPotato Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click on Settings along the bottom
3. From there, click on the Downloaders menu
5. Tick the Show advanced button on the top right corner
5. Tick the box to Enable rTorrent in this configuration
6. Tick the box to enable SSL connection
7. In “Host” type localhost:443 as per the image below.
8. In “RPC Url” type your username you use for connecting to your QuickBox Dashboard
9. In “Authentication” select the Basic method.
10. Then you will need to enter the Username and Password you use for connecting to the QuickBox Dashboard
11. Now, you should have something like that
12. You finally can press “Test rTorrent“
13. If successful, you will receive this message in the top right hand corner.
Optional : Configure a Download Path and setting a label
When you choose a Download path, every torrent added by CouchPotato will be download by rTorrent to this directory. You only need to click on the Directory field. It will open a popup for selecting your desired directory. When you found it. Just clic on the save button.
Setting a label
Use this option if you want to quickly find every torrents added by CouchPotato in your rTorrent GUI (ruTorrent or Flood).
If you have set up a download path and a label, your setup should look like the image below.
Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test rTorrent“
If successful, you will receive this message
That’s all, now you can use CouchPotato with rTorrent . Enjoy !