Finding the Application Port
- Log into your QuickBox Dashboard
- On the left hand side, choose “Apps Dashboard“
3. Then find qBittorrent in your list of installed Applications and make a note of the App Port . You’ll need it when configuring the CouchPotato
Setting up CouchPotato
- Log into your CouchPotato Dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click on Settings along the bottom
3. From there, click on the Downloaders menu
4. Tick the box to “Enable” Transmission in this configuration
5. In “Host” type in http://localhost:<PORT>/ as per the image below. Replace <PORT> by the Port number you noted previously
6. Then you will need to enter the Username and Password you use for connecting to the QuickBox Dashboard
7. Optional: Choose a Download path. When you choose a Download path, every torrent added by CouchPotato will be download by Transmission to this directory.
8. Now, you should have something like that
8. Once you have chosen all of your options, you can then press “Test Transmission“
9. If successful, you will receive this message.
10. That’s all, now you can use CouchPotato with Transmission . Enjoy !